Have you ever wanted to share a PDF file with a customer or a prospect or perhaps upload your price lists or special offers to Social Media sites like Twitter or Facebook?
Here’s what to do:
1. Get a Dropbox account. It’s free to set up and you can store up to 2GB of data
2. Upload your PDF file to Dropbox. Use the links on the right to share your file.
3. Use Control C to copy the file path
4. Here’s the extra step that makes the difference!
Because the web address/ URL is so long, I use bit.ly to shorten the link.
5. You can even customise the bit.ly link to include keywords. e.g. http://bit.ly/BKHwebinars
6. Now you’re ready to post your link to your social media sites
Watch my short video to see how it’s done.
I’ll be running more betterKNOWhow Social Media webinars in May, places are limited so here’s the link if you’d like to book your place today.
Powered by Facebook Comments